It looks odd that in certain situations a granddaughter or grandson can sponsor a grandparent but a mother or father are unable to sponsor their child. Although the immigration law with regards to sponsorship is not as simple as it seems but seeking help from a child sponsorship Canada can get you the perfect solutions. Below the family category, a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident gets the chance to sponsor the immigration of a parent, spouse, grandparent, child or any other relative. Regarding dependent children, a mother or father can sponsor a daughter or son as they are fully depended on their parents until they turn 22 years of age.
To sponsor their child to Canada, the parents do not require to meet the Low Income Cut-Off figures. Moreover, a dependent child can be permitted to come together with their parents even if they possess a medical condition which would otherwise make them unallowable to Canada. On 1st August 2014, the earlier Conservative Government declined the cut off age for a depending child under the immigration program of Canada from 22 to 19. It is significant to keep in mind that the present Liberal government replaced that age beginning to the original 22 just as October 24, 2017.
Things to Consider To Become a Sponsor
To get ready to sponsor a depending child, you need to fulfil the following given requirements:
- The individual you are going to sponsor should be a fellow of your family class. In this condition, the person should be your biological child or a legally taken child.
- You should have completed 18 years and older to sponsor a depending child
- You should be a Canadian citizen or permanent inhabitant staying in Canada
- If you don’t live in Canada, you should give the evidence to the immigration department your intention to reside in Canada once the appeal is approved and the individual becomes a permanent resident
- You need to sign an agreement. The agreement consists of your obligations as a sponsor. You are responsible for the basic requirements of the dependent child for a certain duration.
Is the Child Meeting the Criteria to be Sponsored?
A dependent child may be your own child, an adopted child or the individual you are sponsoring. To make a dependent child qualified for sponsorship, he or she must be a biological child or an adopted one. The child should have been adopted out of Canada by the citizen of Canada or a permanent resident residing in Canada at the time, the adoption took place. You can also sponsor a child whom you plan to adopt in Canada. To follow the proper steps for child sponsorship, it is better to approach a child sponsorship Canada.
Seek Help from the Sponsorship Lawyer
For getting child sponsorship, you must need to submit the necessary supporting documents and make sure that all the applications are filled. In case of any rejections, you can get help from a child sponsorship Canada who will help you to get the right solutions. He can also guide you from beginning to end with your child sponsorship program.